1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We collect a limited amount of information about you so that you can use the Site. That information may include the following:
- Your first and last name
- Your delivery address
- Your payment information
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- IP address and cookie
- Any other materials, information, and content that you choose to submit to the Site
If you refuse to provide any requested information (whether or not required), you may not be able to take full advantage of the Site and its features. We use this information to provide you with the goods and services that you have requested on the Site. We may store your information for as long as is reasonably necessary to accomplish these tasks, unless the law permits or requires a longer retention period.
2. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We may share this information in the following ways:
- Service Providers: We share your information with service providers that provide business, professional, or technical support functions to help us operate the Site.
- Legal Matters: We may disclose your information to respond to judicial processes or government requests and investigations, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law. We also may disclose your information to enforce our rights, prevent fraud, and protect the security of our servers, Sites, and databases.
3. REQUESTS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
To make any request with respect to your information processed on this Site (e.g., request to access, request to delete, request to correct, etc.), please submit your request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please reference this site as well as the nature of your request. We will fulfill your request within a reasonable timeframe, in compliance with applicable laws.
4. THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND FEATURES
The Site may have links to third-party websites, applications, and other interactive features, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. Please review those privacy policies carefully.
6. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of sixteen.
7. DATA SECURITY
We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our Site users.
8. DATA STORAGE
We, along with third parties, may use other kinds of technologies, such as Local Shared Objects (also referred to as “Flash cookies”) and HTML5 local storage, in connection with our Services. These technologies are similar to the cookies discussed above in that they are stored on your device and can be used to store certain information about your activities and preferences. However, these technologies may make use of different parts of your device from standard cookies, and so you might not be able to control them using standard browser tools and settings. For HTML5 local storage, the method for disabling HTML5 will vary depending on your browser. For Flash cookies, information about disabling or deleting information contained in Flash cookies can be found here.
10. HOW TO CONTACT US